Sunday, April 18, 2010

CRAZY CONSUELA

OK....OH MY GOSH I CREATED A BLOG!!!! DO I HAVE TIME FOR THIS? NO!!!! BUT HEY I CAN SLEEP WHEN I DIE!!! RIGHT MOM?

HENCE WHY I NAMED MY BLOG CRAZY CONSUELA!!!

CRAZY BECAUSE I AM...I CAN'T HELP IT! IT WAS SOOOO BRED INTO ME!

CONSUELA BECAUSE THAT NAME JUST INSPIRES ME! PLUS IT MEANS "OUR LADY OF CONSOLATION" HOW COULD THAT NOT INSPIRE YOU!!! THATS POWERFUL!

SO MOM, THANKS FOR PUSHING ME TO FIND ART I WILL FOREVER BE GRATEFUL FOR THE EXPERIENCE!!!!! SO THIS BLOG IS FOR YOU HOPE YOU LOVE IT! LOVE YA LOTS!

8 comments:

  1. I found you!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with!! I can't believe you did it. You are crazy in a wild wonderful way. love ya

    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! SO happy that you are now part of this wonderful community! Can't wait to see you evolve and spread your wings! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you ... you're gonna love it, Joli. I promise you that. ROCK ON, my Artful Journey friend. xoxox --- Davi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joli! Glad you finally jumped in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, and if you don't recognize me from my kooky profile pic, we met at Artful Journey. :-) Kelly from Jacksonville, FL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Joli!

    Great to see you in blogland! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome, Joli!
    The more blogging artists, the merrier!

    ReplyDelete