Sunday, May 23, 2010

CRAZY CONSUELA IS CRAZY BUSY.....


Is everyone crazy busy right now? Its that time of year I think.....I remember feeling this way last year and thinking it couldnt be busier....But I was wrong it can....


Its been fun however, I am ready for things to slow down a bit and have a nice quiet weekend.


In the last few weekends we have celebrated a new marriage, celebrated a friend getting her masters, two baby showers, a wedding shower, and a son graduating preschool. In between all of those we have had baseball games, baseball practice, end of school parties, building a tree house, ( I really can't take credit for that one) it was all daddy but I did have 7 boys at my house...that should count for something right? Needless to say we have had tons of fun and its only going to get funner with end of school this week and a wedding out of town this weekend...


Enjoy the pictures below of Cash graduating and some creative projects I have been busy on...Some of them I have given as gifts at the above mentioned which is fun!


My handsome husband and Cash at his graduation


Cash and meMr. Cash
Some houseshoes I made for a mama to be
A pitcher I made for a very special girl who is also a wonderful babysitter!

Hope everyone is doing wonderful and have a great week!




















7 comments:

  1. That is the cutest graduate EVER!! and I love the pitchers with the big beads! I bet it makes them nice to grab the handles- very uniquely yours, my dear. The house-shoes - now that is brilliant- when do I get some???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, congratulations to Cash!! This is a big step for him!! :D Your are so darn creative--both of these pieces are very cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Joli!
    HOW cute is your little boy? Sounds like you have been having a lot of fun lately. Love those house shoes - you clever lady!
    Great to hear that you are also making sewing progress. I made some stuff - yay! So much fun
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Joli! I just stumbled upon your blog and so glad to have a chance to say hello here! Your house art on your front walk cracks me up! I would love to do that, but in Los Angeles I am figuring it would no be as funny. lol

    Go Cash!

    xxoo
    Lorrie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been meaning to stop by here forever and say Hello, and welcome to Blogland.

    Gorgeous photos of your little man at Graduation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joli - come and join in with The Great Big Stitched Postcard Swap and show us what you've got!! http://aspecialjourneyofmyown.blogspot.com/2010/05/join-great-big-stitched-postcard-swap.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Joli! Nice to 'meet' you! I found you from your Mom's blog. Love your beaded pitcher handles, and the house shoes are to-die-for! But my fav is the "graffiti-type" art on the canvas, leather ... and sidewalk! Awesome!!! Looking forward to getting to know you. Feel free to visit "my porch" anytime, ;). Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete