Monday, September 13, 2010

Where has Crazy Consuela been??

So wow....I am a total blog slacker!!!! Sorry!!! I am going to try to do better!


What have I been up to?


Let's see my baby started Kinder and my oldest started 3rd grade...(makes mama feel old!)

In between Booster club, preschool board meetings, work, church decorator, mom, wife, taxi driver, maid(def not a good one of those), and football games....Crazy Consuela has been able to sneak some very crazy fun stuff in!!! Below are just a few fun things and please check out my facebook fan page!!! Just type in Crazy Consuela and I should come up!




Hope everyone is having a great transition from summer to fall!

1 comment:

  1. Those are awesome photographs! I haven't seen some of those darling caps! I'm glad you took time to catch up on your blog!

    ReplyDelete